The Homestead offers delivery within a 60 mile radius.
When your merchandise is available, we will call you to set up a convenient delivery date.
Here are a few guidelines to make your delivery go smoothly:
- All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling a delivery.
- The Homestead and its employees are not responsible for accidental damage to property including walls, floors, staircases, etc. during delivery.
- We will call before we leave for the scheduled delivery to inform you of our estimated arrival time.
- Someone 18 years of age or older must be home to accept the delivery.
- Please have a pathway cleared through your home, to the room in which the furniture will be placed as well as clearing the room where the furniture is going.
- Our delivery associates CANNOT move or remove existing furniture. The Homestead is not responsible for ensuring your furniture will fit in doorways, stairwells, halls, etc. Please measure accordingly to ensure all furniture will fit in its designated spot.
- Due to safety concerns, our delivery associates are prohibited from removing their shoes at any time.
- If scheduling conflicts arise, please call The Homestead at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery.